All about your visit to the theatre
We have compiled the most important information and frequently asked questions about a successful visit to the Burgtheater and its venues for you.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Our subscriptions team is happy to help!
- Universitätsring 2, 1010 Vienna, Europe
Entrance: Vestibül, on the side facing Café Landtmann
Opening Hours: Mon–Fri: 9am–5pm
- Telephone: + 43 1 51444 4178
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our ticket office
- Burgtheater | In the Vestibül on the side facing Café Landtmann
Universitätsring 2, 1010 Vienna, Europe
- Telephone: +43 1 51444 4145 | Fax: +43 1 51444 4147
- Mail: email@example.com
- Opening hours: Mon–Fri 9am–5pm | Sat, Sun, bank holidays: closed
- THEATRE BARS
The bars in the Burgtheater, Akademietheater and Kasino are operated by magdas and offer drinks and snacks before the performances and during the intervals. Enjoy some refreshments in the unique atmosphere of our venues. To make your visit to the theatre even more memorable, you can pre-order your refreshments in the Burgtheater.
+43 (0)1 51444 4591 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- LEPORELLO BOOKSHOP IN THE BURGTHEATER
The bookshop in the main foyer of the Burgtheater is open one hour prior to each performance in the Burgtheater.
Start guided tours: September 1 2020
Max. number of persons: 20
Masks are compulsory from the time you enter the Burgtheater until you leave
A guided tour of the Burgtheater offers unique insights into the architecture, art, organisation and history of one of Europe’s largest and oldest theatres.